Stockton Construction Group has comprehensive experience in acquiring sites and permits for tower construction.
Stockton Construction will:
- Identify, evaluate and rank all potential sites within search rings
- Submit site option reports on most qualified candidates with site specific information
- Report potential opposition issues
- Negotiate and execute lease agreements between landowners and client at reasonable rates.
- Identify the zoning and permitting approval processes
- Determine construction issues and other schedule or budget impacting concerns
- Obtain utility and access easements
- Initiate survey, title search, and environmental investigations
- Submit applications for zoning, special use permits, variances, etc. as required
- Facilitate approval process by arranging expert testimony, exhibits and representation at public hearings
- Monitor and periodically advise client on acquisition status of each site
completion of the site acquisition process for each site, submit
documented file with all necessary reports and permits
Site Acquisitions team prides itself on acquiring sites in a timely and
efficient manner that helps cut the cost of your project.
The One-Stop Source for Your Telecommunication Solutions.